Implementation of On Key by accredited engineers ensures that industry knowledge, asset management best practice and effective business processes are applied. By involving your users in the configuration of the On Key system, our engineers ensure that there is alignment between the business needs and the deliverables from the system. Pre-configuration of best practices saves time during implementation, and where suitable, existing data is converted and imported.
Years of industry experience and best practices have been documented in our business processes for optimum value delivery.
On Key version updates are released regularly. We value our clients’ product modification suggestions. We review them all and prioritise the most sought after and value adding modifications for development.
On Key experts provide technical support at our dedicated Help Desk.
On Key boasts a comprehensive User Manual that contains “how to’s” and best practices for On Key functionality and features.
On Key is hosted at our service provider, giving you peace of mind that your data is secure without the complexity of managing your own IT infrastructure. Clients hosting their On Key software with us enjoy the benefits of:
- optimal configuration of web service and database indexes
- fast and stable hosting
- secure asset data with up-to-date anti-virus, intrusion prevention and firewalls
- proactive maintenance of hardware, software and security
- latest generation hardware
- offsite data replication
- tested disaster recovery plan (monthly and annually)
- fast, efficient support from dedicated staff
On Key training can be delivered on site, through public training courses or via our online Learning Management System. It is focused on equipping all role players with the skills to use On Key for maximum benefit.
Our dedicated integration experts will take care of your integration requirements and maximise the use of the standard On Key web services.
A file based batch import tool is a standard On Key feature.
Two options are available for establishing an interface between On Key and third party ERP systems:
- The On Key Interface Tool provides a generic integration mechanism for importing and exporting to or from On Key. The Interface Tool uses the On Key web services to ensure data integrity. All transactions are recorded in a comprehensive change log that includes an email notification mechanism for error logging.
- On Key Web Services provides clients with the facility of programmatically querying and transacting against the On Key tables. Direct web service transactions give clients greater flexibility and tighter, more real-time integration.
We can also assist with the development of custom integration solutions using the On Key Interface Tool, Web Services and Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) where further data manipulation before import/export from On Key is required.
Our team can also assist with the development of custom integration solutions using the On Key Interface Tool, Web Services and Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) where further data manipulation before import/export from On Key is required. Typical examples are:
- KPI reports
- custom reporting for your specific requirements
- real-time performance information
- support service for updating large volumes of data
- system generated email notifications
- intelligent solutions for data clean-up and merging of databases
- custom software tools to enhance business processes