The Pragma ACC team provides support to the client’s local maintenance resources within the different global markets. These support requests and activities (1000+ per month) are governed by strict SLAs. On Key Insights was implemented to improve visibility, adherence, workload distribution and data analysis.
Our client is a global original equipment manufacturer (OEM) with a maintenance services team that performs approximately 35 000 maintenance events annually, generated in On Key.
The Pragma ACC team provides support to the local maintenance resources within the different global markets. These support requests and activities (1000+ per month) are governed by a service level agreement (SLA) to which the ACC contract is linked.
- Lack of a visual aid in managing the support request/ACC activity SLA
- Limited transparency into the open support requests
- Unbalanced workload within the team
The visual display has helped me and the team to understand who needs help and what requests require our immediate attention.
– Johan Hendriks, AC Manager
- The Pragma ACC team have been using On Key to log and manage support requests from global client users for approximately eight years.
- On Key Insights was deployed and an SLA dashboard developed to assist the ACC with managing the support requests.
- The ease of the implementation and development of the On Key Insights dashboard together with the value derived makes this an invaluable business management/business intelligence tool.
The implementation of On Key Insights provided the ACC with the following capabilities:
- Visual overview of prioritised list of support requests
- Visual indication of support requests nearing the SLA limit
- Visual overview of workload distribution within the team
- Drilldown functionality in support of data analysis
The addition of these capabilities led to:
- Improved workload distribution within the team
- Increased SLA performance through highlighting requests that are close to the SLA limit
- Ensuring focus on high priority requests
Tools and Technology
- On Key 5.18
- On Key Insights