- Manage your work assignments and stay informed while you’re on the move using the mobile Work Manager app for Android and iOS
- Stay productive by working in both online and offline environments
- View the latest information for your work assignments by downloading your work orders, along with their specific tasks and spare part requirements
- Shorten the work order lifecycle by providing immediate electronic work order feedback as soon as you’ve completed the work
- Provide comprehensive work order feedback by attaching documents, templates, and photos for visual feedback
- Get immediate approval from customers using electronic work order sign-off and digital job cards
|OS||Android 4.1.x (Jelly Bean)||Android 5.1 (Lollipop) or higher|
|CPU||Dual Core 1.2 GHz||Quad Core 1.5 GHz|
|RAM||1.5 GB||2 GB|
|Display||800 x 480||1280 x 720|
|Storage||8 GB internal storage||32 GB internal storage|
|Camera||5 MP||12 MP|
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
The following work manager features require Google services and are not supported for the devices mentioned above.
- Photo editing using the recommended photo editing app
- Editing Google sheets
- Using Google maps
- On Key Mobile Analytics enables managers to conveniently view selected asset management information on their mobile devices whenever connected to the Internet. This keeps your management updated with important measures related to their area of responsibility even when they are not at their desks.
- On Key Mobile Analytics is made possible through our QlikView BI module and is available on all mobile and desktop platforms