Own your reporting and analytics tool by developing your own profiles or modifying standard profiles.
Get the technical details below and learn how to get dynamic information for effective decision making. View our brochure
- A set of more than 60 standard SSRS reports is available, covering most of the commonly used asset management KPIs
- Build reusable views of the data stored in the database by creating custom report queries using a built-in query editor, or by specifying SQL queries
- Get the information you need to make strategic and tactical decisions by transforming raw data into meaningful information through using a business intelligence (BI) reporting tool a range of standard On Key Analytics models. These models comes standard with powerful self-service analysis capabilities that enables you to visualise information the way you need it.
- Some of the standard analysis models that are available includes:
- Financial and life cycle cost analysis
- Material usage analysis
- Asset performance analysis (OEE)
- Work status analysis
- Staff usage analysis
- Failure analysis based on QlikView.
- Customised QlikView analytics models can easily be built to integrate asset management data in On Key with other data sources such as time and attendance systems and manufacturing systems to get a complete asset management view of your organisation from one convenient location in On Key.